Does this intrigue you?
· Hungry and passionate to learn!
· Grow with your success and share the experience with your team!
· Enable and leverage the knowledge of the team!
· Celebrate team achievements
To create an industry leading platform and experience within the iGaming industry. To achieve this, we need smart and passionate people who love what they do. We offer you to work in an environment with likeminded people where you have opportunity to grow and be challenged on a daily basis!
As a DevOps Engineer at MRG Gametek, you will be part of architecting, implementing, and managing the infrastructure and the software release processes. You’re also expected to identify automation opportunities within and outside your team.
You’ll help design and develop solutions to improve operations efficiency, and help the team deliver on features. Ensuring cooperation between developers and IT operations is crucial, and you’re expected to be the “handyman”/”handywoman” of the organization, helping out where needed with your skills.
- You can connect to a REST API, including writing your own (mainly node.js used in-house)
- Operational experience with containerised environments, preferably Docker w.h.o. Kubernetes
- Experience with IT operations, both on site and in the cloud
- You have worked with microservices and understand why they exist.
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools and Infrastructure Automation
- Extensive experience in developing automated deployment scripts and tools for system provisioning and configuration
- Capable of quickly troubleshooting complex problems, understanding dependencies and deducing the root cause of issues
If you have experience from Kubernetes, Chef, Team City and Splunk it is beneficial.
Who are you?
You are a humble team player, yet, you don’t have any issue to roll up your sleeves when push comes to shove! You take pride and ownership in everything you do. You are passionate about development and the quality of your code. To you feedback is a valuable tool to grow and to strengthen our combined knowledge and expertise.
What are we looking for?
Are you a cut above the rest? As a member of a development team at Mr Green, you will get the chance to work with the latest technology and develop a market leading product and user experience. Our automated deploy and testing environment support short lead times from idea to finished product. You’ll be a key part of developing that environment.
Are you keen on learning and improving while dealing with new and exciting challenges? Join the team!
We offer a competitive compensation package with focus both on your personal growth and good times with your team. Your manager will support and enable you to fulfill your potential in the direction you want.
MRG Group is market leading in responsible playing – what we call Green Gaming. As an employer we value individual differences and welcome your application regardless of gender, disabilities or cultural background.
MRG Gametek is supplying Mr Green Ltd, Malta with technical deliveries for the iGaming platform www.mrgreen.com