At MRG Gametek you will be working in a cross functional end-to-end team. You role will be that of embedded designer, speaking for the user value of what your team chooses to develop. We are using a chapter model to help support you in your work and professional development, and the UX chapter currently consists of five designers and one researcher. When necessary, we pull the chapter together to do mob designing at one of our mob stations, something we all enjoy and feel helps us develop as a group.
You will be a part of our retention team, consisting of eight developers and one QA coach working with Scrum as their methodology base. The team is focusing a lot on personalisation and user engagement, so having experience working with retention as a KPI is meriting. Miller’s and Hick’s laws should be very familiar to you. Additionally, we are a mobile first company, so experience working in all scales is also important.
We don’t expect unicorns, so the designer profile we are looking for leans more towards research and interaction design, as opposed to prototyping in code. Our lead researcher will assist you when needed, but we expect you to be present in, and enthusiastic about, user tests and interviews regarding your work.
- Strong communication and pedagogical skills, to collaborate with stakeholders and help bring up the overall UX maturity of your team.
- Experience designing in projects where you can identify what needs additional research, and a keen eye in identifying issues and biases to validate.
- Being able to work within the confines of branding and a design system, while being a strong enough visual designer to be able to add elements to it.
- Up to date knowledge of industry standard tools, such as Sketch (our primary tool), Illustrator, Photoshop and InVision or Zeppelin.
- 3 years documented experience designing for large companies
Who are you?
You are a humble team player, yet, you don’t have any issue to roll up your sleeves when push comes to shove! You take pride and ownership in everything you do. You are passionate about the quality of your work. To you feedback is a valuable tool to grow and to strengthen our combined knowledge and expertise.
What are we looking for?
Are you a cut above the rest? As a UX Designer at MRG Gametek you will be working in an international and fast paced environment with the goal to create the world’s best iGaming experience. You will have the opportunity to put your knowledge into practice, enhancing both your team and the company, have your input and ideas influence our strategies and future goals. Are you keen on learning and improving while dealing with new and exciting challenges? Join the team!
We offer a competitive compensation package with focus both on your personal growth and good times with your team. Your team manager will support and enable you to fulfill your potential in the direction you want.
MRG Group is market leading in responsible playing – what we call Green Gaming. As an employer we value individual differences and welcome your application regardless of gender, disabilities or cultural background.