Does this intrigue you?
- Hungry and passionate to learn and spread knowledge
- Grow with your team
- Encouraged to be curious
To create a industry leading platform and experience within the iGaming industry. To achieve this we need smart and passionate people who love what they do. We offer you to work in an environment with like minded people where you have opportunity to grow and be challenged on a daily basis!
You will join as Senior Developer in the innovation and core technology team. Your team will work closely with the development organization to create the next step in technology enabling your colleagues in the customer facing product teams. Your team, lead by your Tech Lead, will work closely with the product organization to create experiences that are a cut above the rest!
As a team member, you will drive and develop innovative ideas that take our tech organization to new heights. You will use languages and tools you see fit to solve the problem described to you.
Who are you?
You are a humble team player, yet, you don’t have any issue to roll up your sleeves when push comes to shove! You take pride and ownership in everything you do. You are passionate about development and the quality of your code. It would not surprise us if you are active in the open source community or run a few pet projects of your own. To you feedback is a valuable tool to grow and also to strengthen our combined knowledge and expertise. You’re naturally curious and have a true grit relationship towards problem solving.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant software development experience
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Understand the great benefits and drawbacks of a microservice and other architectures.
- Knows the importance of writing testable code and understands the value of test-automation.
- Knows the pros and cons and when to use message-brokers such as RabbitMQ.
- Basic knowledge in containers and docker and big interest to dig deeper
- Understand the importance of monitoring and tracing.
- Experienced in creating continuous integration/delivery pipelines, preferable Gitlab or TeamCity.
- Experience with git and like working with PR’s.
- Experienced working in an agile environment applying methods such as scrum, kanban, pair programming and mob programming.
- Experience and knowledge of:
AngularJS and React
Node.js and dotnet core
Docker and Kubernetes
Cloud computing services
We offer a competitive compensation package with focus both on your personal growth and good times with your team. Your manager will support and enable you to fulfill your potential in the direction you want.
MRG Group is market leading in responsible playing – what we call Green Gaming. As an employer we value individual differences and welcome your application regardless of gender, disabilities or cultural background.