To create a industry leading platform and experience within the iGaming industry. To achieve this we need smart and passionate people who love what they do. We offer you to work in an environment with like minded people where you have opportunity to grow and be challenged on a daily basis!
As Change manager at Gametek you will belong to our IT Operations Department in Stockholm. This team is responsible for support and maintenance of the IT systems for our companies in the group, including hardware and production environment. We run a number of projects within IT Security, continous improvements and development of our IT infrastructure.
To support the continued growth of our company we will operate in additional regulated markets and need to strenghten our team which means an opening for one more Change manager!
Operating in regulated markets means working with very specific demands regarding how we handle and report changes in our technical platform to relevant authorities. Technical development is being done through fast moving agile methods and this comes with high demands on how we implement, improve and operate the change management process.
As Change manager you will work closely with our development teams as well as the operations teams and also with external suppliers. The iGaming industry is ever changing which means that you will be involved with new projects at an early stage to ensure that the change management process is applied correctly when we enter a new market.
You will be reporting to the Head of IT Operations (who is the process owner for change management) and work closely with the existing Change manager, possibly dividing responsibilities between you depending on your background. Tasks may change over time to suit our growing business needs.
- Relevant higher education or equivalent experience
- A few years experience of working with IT Processes such as problem, incident or change
- Experience from working in a project management role or equivalent
- If you are certified in ITIL or have equivalent proven experience we consider that an advantage
- Experience from working in agile development is also considered an advantage
- Experience from working with some form of compliance will be help you succeed in your role
- Need to have strong interpersonal skills in order to cooperate well with many different stakeholders
- Analytical approach and mindset
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with many levels of stakeholders in your daily work
- A strong drive and the ability to see through tasks and projects to the end
- Flexible approach and not afraid of changing environments
- Strong communication skills both in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
We offer a competitive compensation package with focus both on your personal growth and good times with your team. Your manager will support and enable you to fulfill your potential in the direction you want.
Gametek is market leading in responsible playing – what we call Green Gaming. As an employer we value individual differences and welcome your application regardless of gender, disabilities or cultural background.