To create a industry leading platform and experience within the iGaming industry. To achieve this we need smart and passionate people who love what they do. We offer you to work in an environment with like minded people where you have opportunity to grow and be challenged on a daily basis!
As IT project manager at Gametek you will belong to our IT Operations department in Stockholm. Our team is responsible for support and maintenance of the IT systems including hardware and production environment. We continuously run a number of projects within IT security, process improvements and development of our IT infrastructure.
Technical development is being done through fast moving agile methods and this comes with high demands on how we run and improve our project model.
To support the continued growth of our company we need to strengthen our team which means an opening for one more IT Project Manager!
As IT Project manager you will work closely with our operations teams, business stakeholders and also with external suppliers. The iGaming industry is ever changing which means that you will be involved with new projects at an early stage.
You will be reporting to the Head of IT Operations (who is the owner of the IT project portfolio) and work closely with other project managers within the organization. Tasks may change over time to suit our growing business needs.
- Minimum 2 years experience as Project manager.
- Passion to lead projects, learn and improve the methodology.
You might have:
- Been responsible for formulating project goals, working with solution proposals, estimating, planning, staffing, implementing and following up IT projects.
- Experience of Agile software development methods (Scrum, Kanban, XP, DevOps, Lean, etc.) as well as traditional project management methodologies.
- Experience of managing geographically dispersed teams with different cultures and backgrounds.
- Relevant certifications, such as PRINCE2®, MSP®, SAFe®, PMP® PPS, or Scrum Master.
- Previously practical experience of software development in previous roles such as developers, testers, or the like.
- A few years experience of working with IT Processes. If you are certified in ITIL or have equivalent proven experience we consider that an advantage.
- Need to have strong interpersonal skills in order to cooperate well with many different stakeholders
- Analytical approach and mindset
- Strong communication skills
- A strong drive and the ability to see through tasks and projects to the end
- Flexible approach and not afraid of changing environments
We offer a competitive compensation package with focus both on your personal growth and good times with your team. Your manager will support and enable you to fulfill your potential in the direction you want.
We are market leading in responsible playing – what we call Green Gaming. As an employer we value individual differences and welcome your application regardless of gender, disabilities or cultural background.