To create an industry leading platform and experience within the iGaming industry. To achieve this we need smart and passionate people who love what they do. We offer you to work in an environment with like minded people where you have opportunity to grow and be challenged on a daily basis!
As a Network Administrator at Gametek you will belong to our System Operations team in Stockholm. Our team is responsible for support and maintenance of the IT systems for our companies in the group, including hardware and production environment. We continuously run a number of projects within IT security, process improvements and development of our IT infrastructure.
Our current network administrator have moved to other opportunities and we searching for a replacement.
As a network administrator you will work closely with the rest of the system operations team, development teams, security department and also with external suppliers. The iGaming industry is ever changing which means that you will be involved with new projects at an early stage.
You will be reporting to the System Operations manager. Tasks may change over time to suit our growing business needs.
You will be responsible for:
- Network Architecture and Design
- To ensure that network infrastructure adheres to security and compliance requirements (including ISO 27001)
- Work on implementation and administration of data and VOIP networks (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi)
- Work with our international teams in order to adhere to group guidelines
- Establish and implement network management policies and guidelines to ensure the maximum availability of the client networks
- Isolate and resolve network related service problems
- Diagnose and correct problems resulting from component failure
- Implement QS where necessary to guarantee level service
- Network performance and security monitoring
- Day to day responsibilities of incident detection, investigation, response, and triage to security events
- Implementing patches/updates for network hardware to address vulnerabilities
- Documenting post-mortem for incidents and root cause analysis
- Maintaining security monitoring solutions
- Oversee and manage penetration testing / vulnerability scanning
- Mentoring and training of support personnel in network related procedures and products
Need to have:
- Strong and solid basic understanding of network basic principles like OSI model, TCP stack, routing and switching, firewalls, LAN and WAN protocols, wireless networks.
- 3+ years hands on experience in networking, firewalls, routing and switching including TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, ISIS, DNS, DHCP, SNMP etc.
- Proven experience with planning, implementation and support of traditional and next generation firewalls (Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Sonicwall, Palo Alto, Juniper), IDS/IPS systems, load balancers (F5, Nginx), static routing, QoS, switching (LACP, STP, MSTP, VLAN), WI-FI networks (including controllers and access points Aruba, Cisco, HP, Ubiquiti) and VOIP/teleconference systems (Cisco, Bluejeans, Avaya).
- Experience with identity management and single sign on solutions (OKTA Identity Management, Microsoft Azure Active Directory or similar).
- Strong knowledge of network hardware platform and their specification in the data center space.
- Experience with network management tools like PRTG, Nagios, Munin.
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience working with a global team is a plus.
- Industry certifications in Cisco, Aruba, Microsoft or any other related product is a plus.
- Previous experience working in a Cybersecurity/Network security role
- Previous experience with virtual networks in containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Previous experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- Knowledge in automation tools like Terraform and Ansible.
- Previous experience with (or some knowledge about) infrastructure as a code.
- Previous experience with scripting languages like Python, Perl, Bash or Ruby.
- Previous experience with device configuration and automation.
- Experience with hyper converging solutions (Dell VXRail, Vmware, Nutanix, HP) and virtualization (Vmware and Hyper-V network related experience).
Need to have strong interpersonal skills in order to cooperate well with many different stakeholders.
- Analytical approach and mindset
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with many levels of stakeholders in your daily work
- A strong drive and the ability to see through tasks and projects to the end
- Flexible approach and not afraid of changing environments
We offer a competitive compensation package with focus both on your personal growth and good times with your team. Your manager will support and enable you to fulfill your potential in the direction you want.
We are market leading in responsible playing – what we call Green Gaming. As an employer we value individual differences and welcome your application regardless of gender, disabilities or cultural background.